21/10/2012

A bit about me :)


First post !!!  Hi I'm Hayley :) thought I'd introduce myself by telling you a bit about myself. I'm a second year student at Newcastle University, Studying Media, Communications and Cultural Studies (yes it is a real subject) which I find fascinating. What you really need to know about me is that I'm a huuugge  BEAUTY JUNKIE ! I can't get enough of buying, trying and wearing make-up. In general I believe make-up and skincare products can be lifesavers and that make-up is a tool for enhancing your natural beauty.
Messing around

Love H x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!

However if you need a more direct answer or have a question do feel free to contact me via Twitter @helpmakemebeauiful or drop me an email at durranthayley@yahoo.com

Thank you!