23/10/2012

golden girl

We're beginning to approach the festive season, apologies if you think I'm being premature in the celebrations, but Christmas time is a big deal for me, not only is it Christmas but my BIRTHDAY! Which i regard as the most important time of year. Office work party's are looming so i want to show you a really fun and dazzling gold smokey eye to wow.
 For this look i used my Naked palette by Urban Decay, if you don't have this I really urge you to buy it,  the best colors are covered in this palette and I solely relay on it for my everyday eye look.  It has a brilliant range of metallics, for this look I used  the shades: Half Baked, Smog and Darkhorse.

             













I also used my mac 217, and my two silk pro brushes the smudger and flat eyeliner. 


To create this look i added Half baked from the inner corner of my eye to the middle of my eyelid not taking it to the outer corner. Make sure to add half baked into the inner corner to make your eyes pop. next i used my 217 to apply smog on the outer corner of my eye and  towards my eyebrow (don't take it too high) i also took this color on the lower lash line with the flat eyeliner brush to create depth. Lastly i used the smudger to run Darkhorse along the natural crease of my eyelid to give the impression of deeper set eyes.

Add mascara and hey presto you're ready to party :) For this look i left my lips nude using Estee Lauder pure color in sensuous nude (really beautiful nude color)


                                                  HOPE YOU LIKE THE LOOK

Love H xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!

However if you need a more direct answer or have a question do feel free to contact me via Twitter @helpmakemebeauiful or drop me an email at durranthayley@yahoo.com

Thank you!