26/09/2013

"A girl should be two things classy and fabulous"


Chanel lipstick is one of a kind  in my opinion in terms of colour, longevity and feel, there is nothing in my eyes that compares to it. Their rouge hydra-base creme lipstick is a soft creamy texture which creates smooth hydrated lips, and certainly no cracking, smudging, fading or splitting! Speaking of smudging please remember that lipstick should be worn with caution around raging hormonal men, saw a terrible sight the other day with a girl whose lipstick was on her forehead, kiss with caution! Back to the lipstick, the finish reminds me of satin and the colour 'splendeur' which is a bright almost fuchsia pink complements all skin tones.




5 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nessa,
    Thank you for the comment,
    I will follow you now :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww....you look beautiful, and you have amazing eyes, the lipstick looks great on you! Thanks for stopping by! About your comment, for me the "bloglovin" is just a tool to be updated with my "GFC (blog followers)" posts. Therefore, I only follow through "bloglovin" my "GFC (blog followers)"
    So, would you like to follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), Google+ and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back on all of them<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thank you so much you are very kind!!
    yes I folllow you on that :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks sweetie, but I can't see you in my "blog followers" list ....

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!

However if you need a more direct answer or have a question do feel free to contact me via Twitter @helpmakemebeauiful or drop me an email at durranthayley@yahoo.com

Thank you!