23/09/2013

CHANEL DARLING

  Illusion D'Ombre- Mirifique, £23.82


I tend to be that girl who gets taken in by big brands like Chanel because of their clever marketing, big dog status or their beautifully designed pots perfect for show on a dressing table.

But Chanel's range of illusion D'ombre eye shadows are faultless! The clever innovative gel texture glides on easily, this one of a kind almost bizarre texture is so easy to use and to play around with. Doubling up as both an eye shadow and a eyeliner makes it definitely worth the money. But if you are not yet drooling over this product, you will be when I tell you that it comes with a super duper little brush (which my dog ate!) Its a shadow/liner brush designed alongside the product to work with the unique texture.

If you like your shimmer, you will love this, inside the formula are platinum, gold and bronze reflections  creating an iridescent luminous shade which will WOW on a night on the town. When it catches the light it looks absolutely divine, trust me you will have the whole rooms attention with this product!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!

However if you need a more direct answer or have a question do feel free to contact me via Twitter @helpmakemebeauiful or drop me an email at durranthayley@yahoo.com

Thank you!