17/11/2013

Round up of the Week: 10.11.13- 17.11.13




Most popular blog post of the week: Makeover Mondays- Natural Nude read here

Favourite product of the week: Lush: Dark Angels 

Quote of the week: "beauty the power by which a women charms a lover, and terrifies a husband."

Best moment: Coming home to see my boyfriend and family x

Favourite fellow blogger:  British Beauty Blogger read here

On my wishlist: Estee Lauder- Doublewear Foundation.

Tip of the week:  Keep your brushes clean, it will stop bacteria from spreading.

Song of the week: Destinys Child- Say My Name..

Best purchase: Essie: Nothing Else Metals

Instagram Photos of the Week:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!

However if you need a more direct answer or have a question do feel free to contact me via Twitter @helpmakemebeauiful or drop me an email at durranthayley@yahoo.com

Thank you!