10/11/2013

Round up of the Week: 3.11.13 - 10.11.13

Most popular blog post of the week: Tru Beauty

Favourite product of the week: Essie Nail polish in Nothing Else Metals

Quote of the week: "I believe that all women are pretty without makeup, but that the right makeup can make a women pretty powerful"

Best moment:  Walking at the Love Niche bloggers event in fabulous clothes!!

Favourite fellow blogger:  Tanya Burr read her blog here!

On my wishlist: Lush -  Christmas Lip scrub.

Tip of the week:  Spice up your everyday hair with fun wave creators.

Song of the week: Selena Gomez-Come and Get it.

Best purchase: My boyfriends birthday present!! shhh it's a surprise.....

Instagram Photos of the Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!

However if you need a more direct answer or have a question do feel free to contact me via Twitter @helpmakemebeauiful or drop me an email at durranthayley@yahoo.com

Thank you!